Graco Infant Carrier/Car Seat onto a Shopping Cart

Information about Toddler Car Seats Topic: Graco Infant Carrier/Car Seat onto a Shopping Cart You can search Toddler Car Seats news, tips and review products especially for Graco Infant Carrier/Car Seat onto a Shopping Cart provided On category FAQ Graco only for review and evaluation. If you like this Baby Car Seats Products, buy the original at your nearest Baby Car Seats Centre.
Let's get the topic for Graco Infant Carrier/Car Seat onto a Shopping Cart Below :

Bookmark and Share
I recall years ago that infant seats could be secured onto the top front of a shopping cart. I assumed they all did this, but when I got a Graco system, I saw nothing in the instructions about that feature. Does anyone have shopping cart suggestions for the graco car seat? I really don't want to take her out of the seat if she is sleeping.

I have the Graco Mertolite Travel system with infant carrier. I was told that it was securable onto a shopping cart but everytime I have tried it I feel as though it is not very secure because of the slightly rounded base of the carrier. I don't use it with the shopping cart. I just put my daughter in a front pack when I'm in a situation where I need to do a large shopping and need a cart. I'm sure if you call Graco they can give you a definative answer but I share your concern about the Graco infant carrier and cart combo and I have found it is just safer to avoid that combo altogether.

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment